File Commander – File Manager gives you to clean a simple interface that helps you in the management of any file with your operating system and it also can manage any file separately. It doesn’t matter that what type of operating system or the device that you are using for a File manager you have just an ordinary file manager that gives access to the user to root.
However this app is powered for Android devices and available on Google Play Store under the tool app but today we will let you know how to download and install the File Commander – File Manager for PC Windows 10/ 8/ 7 and Mac. We’ll tell you the method to download this app on your PC later in this article but before that let us have a look and know more about the app itself.
File Commander – File Manager now brings a useful app with a new a protected feature that allows you to hide and encrypt your personal files and folders. It supports new File Converter that can convert your files into one of over 100 formats on your device. Here are some important features of the app that are powered by the Google play services.
- File Converter perform over 1200 types of conversions
- Convert your files into more than 100 other formats
- Share your display with other devices on the same network
- Save your app settings to personalize across devices
- Login profile
- Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives, Documents and much more
- Arrange your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files and Downloads
Remote File Access and Sharing
- Get to your files from anywhere
- Manage your files and folders directly from your PC
- Check out how it works
- Access Windows/Samba based local network locations
- FTP/FTPS servers and Remote shares
- Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, Drop Box, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Microsoft One Drive and Sugar Sync
- Share files using a wide range of sending options
File and Folder Management
- Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- Customizable Home screen with quick access tiles
- Find on-device files quickly
- Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename and compress operations
- Quickly pick up where you left off using the recent files
File Commander Premium
- Secure Mode lets you hide and encrypt your files and folders
- Making files and folders invisible outside of File Commander
- Take a quick look view of all your files and folders
- Bookmark your files and folders
- Restore files from Recycle Bin
- Access to hidden files and folders
To discover more you have to download this wonderful app and start playing on your PC or Mac. File Commander – File Manager for Windows 10/ 8/ 7 or Mac has all the features which are seen in the app for the android or iOS devices. Below is the guide to let you know how to download and install File Commander – File Manager for the Computers.
Required Apps to install File Commander – File Manager on Windows 10/ 8/ 7 or Mac:
You need to download any of the following apps on your device to play the File Commander – File Manager app for PC.
1- BlueStacks App Player: Download
2- Andy App Player: Download
3- YouWave App Player: Download
4- iPadian: Download
How to Download File Commander – File Manager for PC using BlueStacks:
1- Make sure that you have downloaded the BlueStack App Player.
2- Open the BlueStack
3- Tap on the search icon and type “File Commander – File Manager”
4- Once searched click on the app icon
5- Tap on Install that’s it.
How to download File Commander – File Manager for PC using Andy App Player:
1- Download the Andy App Player from given link above.
2- Open Andy App Player.
3- Search for the “File Commander – File Manager”
4- Click on install to install the app on PC and stare playing!
How to Download File Commander – File Manager for PC using YouWave App:
1- Download the YouWave App Player from the above given link.
2- Open the YouWave app player
3- Tap on search and type “File Commander – File Manager”
4- Install the app
5- Now tap on the icon and play the installed app.
How to Download File Commander – File Manager for iOS on PC:
1- Open iPadian player
2- Tap on the AppStore icon.
3- Go to Search and type the “File Commander – File Manager”
4- If the App is available on App store, click on Get to download the game.
5- Download and play the app.
That’s it. Hope you liked our guide to install the File Commander – File Manager for PC Windows 10 /8 / 7/ & Mac Desktop and Laptop PC.