Remixlive provides you a full experience of music creation where if you don’t have any production hardware with you to change all your ideas into the reality and then the actuality bring an excellent quality soundtrack to share it with everyone.
However this app is powered for Android devices and available on Google Play Store under the music creation app but today we will let you know how to download and install the Remixlive for PC Windows 10/ 8/ 7 and Mac. We’ll tell you the method to download this app on your PC later in this article but before that let us have a look and know more about the app itself.
Remixlive for PC is a very insightful way to make professional sounding tracks on portable devices and record live by input through the different device’s microphone and capture any sound, voice. Here are some features of the app that are powered by the Google play services.
- Get a professional remix toolbox
- Create unique songs
- Perform live
- Change the tempo, adjust samples
- Tone or play them in reverse mode
- Import samples from your device
- Import/export packs between devices
- Play in sync with any Link-compatible app
- Full-fledged sample editor: ADSR, Transpose and Reverse
PRO SOUNDING SAMPLES
- Grid of 24
- 48 samples per pack
- Beats, baselines, melodies, vocals & FX
- 30+ sample packs
- Electronic, urban and live music
- Artist packs by Carl Cox and DJ Vadim
- Mix & match samples to create your own packs
- 16 colors to customize your grid
- 6 Instant FX
- Mixer, levels, filters, Mute/Solo on each channel
- Pro-sounding 3-band EQ on each channel
- Loop the sound from 2 bars down to 1 beat
- Live BPM control
- Multiple Modes
- Swipe to trigger an entire line of samples
- Record your performance in MP4
- Share your recordings via email & Sound Cloud
- Tempo tap: tap a beat to adjust the Master BPM
- Import samples from your library
- MP3, WAV, Ogg, MP4, AAC/M4A, 16/24 bits, 32 seconds max
- Import/export packs between devices
- Record any sound or voice through the device’s mic
- Edit sample’s envelope attack, delay, sustain and release
- Raise or lower the tone of your samples
- Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate)
- Play your samples in Reverse or repeat a given length
- Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid
- Retrigger mode
- Audio limiter
- Search all samples
- Browse samples by category
To discover more you have to download this wonderful app and start playing on your PC or Mac. Remixlive for Windows 10/ 8/ 7 or Mac has all the features which are seen in the app for the android or iOS devices. Below is the guide to let you know how to download and install Remixlive for the Computers.
Required Apps to install Remixlive on Windows 10/ 8/ 7 or Mac:
You need to download any of the following apps on your device to play the Remixlive app for PC.
1- BlueStacks App Player: Download
2- Andy App Player: Download
3- YouWave App Player: Download
4- iPadian: Download
How to Download Remixlive for PC using BlueStacks:
1- Make sure that you have downloaded the BlueStack App Player.
2- Open the BlueStack
3- Tap on the search icon and type “Remixlive”
4- Once searched click on the app icon
5- Tap on Install that’s it.
How to download Remixlive for PC using Andy App Player:
1- Download the Andy App Player from given link above.
2- Open Andy App Player.
3- Search for the “Remixlive”
4- Click on install to install the app on PC and stare playing!
How to Download Remixlive for PC using YouWave App:
1- Download the YouWave App Player from the above given link.
2- Open the YouWave app player
3- Tap on search and type “Remixlive”
4- Install the app
5- Now tap on the icon and play the installed app.
How to Download Remixlive for iOS on PC:
1- Open iPadian player
2- Tap on the AppStore icon.
3- Go to Search and type the “Remixlive”
4- If the App is available on App store, click on Get to download the game.
5- Download and play the app.
That’s it. Hope you liked our guide to install the Remixlive for PC Windows 10 /8 / 7/ & Mac Desktop and Laptop PC.